Thousands of New European Items Added

1 view

J.J. Meddaugh

Sep 20, 2010, 12:52:41 PM9/20/10
to bcs...@googlegroups.com
We've just dramatically increased our coverage of European grocery items, especially for the UK. We now have basic item information for nearly 8,000 additional products in our database. So if you live in England, Italy, or other countries and not having as much luck on finding items before, try it out again.
Remember, we never charge for a database update at BCScan.
Thanks as always for your support, and please write if you have any questions.

J.J. Meddaugh - ATGuys.com
A premier licensed Code Factory, Sendero, KNFB Reader, and iBill distributor