tried to enter a product using BC scan

Larry Lumpkin

Aug 22, 2014, 3:57:35 PM8/22/14
to bcs...@googlegroups.com

Hi J J.  I tried to enter “sliced salad olives” into the database using BC scan and got an error that the atguys site couldn’t be found but I got a success message as well.

J.J. Meddaugh

Aug 22, 2014, 4:23:19 PM8/22/14
to bcs...@googlegroups.com
Hello. Can you be more specific?
What steps did you take that resulted in the error?
WHat app were you using?

Best regards,
J.J.
On 8/22/2014 3:57 PM, Larry Lumpkin wrote:

Hi J J.  I tried to enter “sliced salad olives” into the database using BC scan and got an error that the atguys site couldn’t be found but I got a success message as well.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Bar Code Scan" group.

Larry Lumpkin

Aug 22, 2014, 8:10:24 PM8/22/14
to bcs...@googlegroups.com

Hi J.J.  I opened barcode finder and scanned a jar of heb sliced salad olives and got the “nothing found for this bar code” message.  I went to the add item button and filled out the form and submitted it.  Here is what I got back:

Failed to connect to blindbargaint s.com:25 [SMTP: Failed to connect socket: fsockopen(): unable to connect to blindbargaint s.com:25 (php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known) (code: -1, response: )]

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/bcscan/public_html/global.php:355) in /home/bcscan/public_html/global.php on line 128

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/bcscan/public_html/global.php:355) in /home/bcscan/public_html/global.php on line 129

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/bcscan/public_html/global.php:355) in /home/bcscan/public_html/global.php on line 130

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/bcscan/public_html/global.php:355) in /home/bcscan/public_html/global.php on line 131

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/bcscan/public_html/global.php:355) in /home/bcscan/public_html/global.php on line 132

Your submission has been received.

J.J. Meddaugh

Aug 22, 2014, 8:34:02 PM8/22/14
to bcs...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Larry.
It sounds to me like the item was submitted but there was an error in the Email alert that is sent to us. I'll take a look and report back.
Thanks for the report.

Best regards,
J.J.

Larry Lumpkin