Beta: Personal Notes

J.J. Meddaugh

Jul 13, 2010, 10:36:22 PM7/13/10
to bcs...@googlegroups.com
I've just completed adding one of the more requested features to BCScan, personal notes. Now, if you are on bcscan.com and logged in, you can add personal notes to any item. The item does not have to be in your personal inventory. You'll find the link to add notes after scanning an item or from the item detail page. Notes will be shown when you scan an item while logged in, on your main inventory page, and on the item detail page.

Please try this out and let me know what you think.
Thanks, and as always, enjoy BCScan.

J.J. Meddaugh - ATGuys.com
A premier Code Factory, KNFB Reader, and Sendero distributor