lunch today @ noon @ rosa's

Bronius Motekaitis

Jan 29, 2013, 10:50:26 AM1/29/13
to bcs-d...@googlegroups.com
Drupal lunch today at noon at Rosa's on University.

Topics and location details:

James Moughon

Jan 29, 2013, 11:36:32 AM1/29/13
to bcs-d...@googlegroups.com
Sorry I am in Austin today.

-James

Lumens7x

Jan 30, 2013, 1:35:22 AM1/30/13
to bcs-d...@googlegroups.com
Sorry I didn't check emails yesterday morning before lunch.

News/FYI:

Buster featured his drupal.tamu.edu when asked if it was feasible to go Responsive Web Design if using a CMS, at the largest web communicator+designer+developer gathering I've seen at TAMU in over five years.

My JavaScript talk was well received at the .NET January meeting with over 40 in attendance; I titled it the "who what when where why (and how) of JS."

And the next Day Camp For Developers is on the subject of public speaking, coincidentally.

Monty

Bronius Motekaitis

Jan 30, 2013, 9:18:33 AM1/30/13
to bcs-d...@googlegroups.com, Neece, Buster
Hey Monty- thanks for sharing that tamu website! It's a really great example of responsive, complete with folding menu, image/rotator cropping at breakpoints, the works.  I've cc'd Buster here so he might comment on the base theme used and what effort it takes, if any, as a site admin to add new rotator images.

Cheers
-Bronius