Cheerio

Foogooa, Ravi

Feb 6, 2018, 12:05:31 PM2/6/18
to bcns...@googlegroups.com, bis...@googlegroups.com, bse1...@googlegroups.com, Bis Ft, BSE 2014 (B) Group Mail Student, bcns...@googlegroups.com, bis...@googlegroups.com, utmbs...@googlegroups.com, bcn...@googlegroups.com, Bee Beng, bse2...@googlegroups.com, BIS12ft Bsc Hons Business Information System, tel batch_11
Hi there all of you,
I meant to send an email to those who graduated in 2017 but then felt the need to say hi to all of you. You know how I am a stupid fool who follows his heart. Ok to cut the crap short, there are several posts open at DSO Group. Ok Ok I can hear the 15A batches say we wasted a lot of time with that company but nothing came out of it. True. But hey, we still need to keep trying. By the way, they say they were reorganizing. That is why. The posts are as follows:
1 Software Engineer PHP,
  • 1 Junior Software Developer Java,
  • 1 Report Developer,
  • 3 Junior Software Engineer ETL/SQL,
  • 1 Senior Software Test Engineer (pour l’équipe QA/testing),
  • 2 IT Support Officer.

So you can see oldies why I thought of you - it is for the senior testing job. Plus, in DSO I met many other UTM students who spent a few years elsewhere before joining them.

Plus, I am repeating myself maybe but Orange Business Services is on a recruitment spree. BCNS techies this is meant for you but hey, there are some BSE/BIS who got a job there as well.

Anyway wish you all the best wherever you are.

--
Ravi Foogooa
Lecturer