Ada bindings

Tama McGlinn

Mar 29, 2021, 7:50:44 AM3/29/21
to bcm2835
I just generated the bindings for use in Ada (https://github.com/TamaMcGlinn/ada_raspio), I'd appreciate it if that could be added to the documentation page alongside the other bindings being mentioned.

Although it was pretty trivial, I hope to expand on this with example usage, and to modify the bindings to be more 'Ada-like' in various ways, and it would be great not to duplicate efforts accidentally.

So, if anyone is interested in using Ada on the raspberry pi, feel free to help me out with ada_raspio.

Mike McCauley

Mar 29, 2021, 7:35:31 PM3/29/21
to bcm2835, Tama McGlinn
Thanks Tama,

I have added a link to your work in the Bindings section of the doc for the
next release.

Cheers.
--
Mike McCauley VK4AMM mi...@airspayce.com
Airspayce Pty Ltd 9 Bulbul Place Currumbin Waters QLD 4223 Australia