Fwd: Saturday: Join 2 Cooperative Living Enthusiasts at "Monthly Assembly!"

Gabriel Baldwin

May 6, 2013, 9:06:05 AM5/6/13
to bch-assembly
Does someone/coop want to host this month's assembly?

Saturday, May 11, 2013
12:00 PM
Encuentro 5
33 Harrison Ave
Boston, MA 02111
Will you attend?
2 Cooperative Living Enthusiasts attending, including:
"Lived in different coops for three years and love it. Interested in expanding the movement."
Every second Saturday we meet to hash out ideas and work on projects to support collective living in the Boston area. Join us.
Time: 2nd Saturday, from 12:00 noon - 2:00 pm
Place: Encuentro 5, 5th Floor, 33 Harrison Ave, Boston MA 02111
Who: At l...
Learn more
Jun
08
Monthly Assembly!
Saturday, June 8, 2013 12:00 PM · 1 attending

Follow us!
To stop receiving reminder emails about Meetups from this group, click here.

Add in...@meetup.com to your address book to receive all Meetup emails

To manage your email settings, click here

Meetup, POB 4668 #37895 NY NY USA 10163

Meetup HQ in NYC is hiring! meetup.com/jobs

meetup.ics

Gabriel Baldwin

May 9, 2013, 10:10:35 PM5/9/13
to bch-assembly
As I haven't gotten any hits for hosting this Saturday's assembly meeting I'm going to cancel it. If someone wants to host I'll be happy to recreate it!