Renovated Co-Op, VERY Close to T! ~ September 1st (East Arlington)

Christine

Jun 25, 2013, 12:29:50 PM6/25/13
to bch-as...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

Are you looking for a new place to call home by September 1st? Two professional mature females are looking for two others (male or female) to share an amazing four-bedroom home that's being gutted, renovated and scheduled to be ready by September 1st! This spacious second and third floor apartment will be like living in a new home when it's finished!

You would be a great match for us if you can relate to the following:
* you enjoy living in community in a home that feels like a sacred space
* consider yourself to be a good communicator
* appreciate and honor yours and others' boundaries
* open to living in a relaxed environment that's sometimes filled with creativity and laughter!
* you consider yourself to be open-minded, neat, clean, responsible, and enjoy occasionally sharing meals with roommates
* you are open to the idea of hosting occasional potlucks with a group of friends, live music, laughter yoga, movies/games nights, etc.
* you have a great sense of humor!

If you like the idea of living in a co-op without the necessary meetings, however love the idea of balancing time with others and time alone, we'd like to talk to you!

DETAILS ABOUT THE SPACE:
* VERY close to the T! 12-minute walk to Alewife Station; short walk to MASS Ave. for buses; short walk to the bike path!
* eat-in kitchen with granite countertops with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
* open dining room (with built-in hutch) into living room
* front porch and three season back porch
* two bathrooms
* gas heat
* central A/C
* washer/dryer in the home

*** We prefer to meet with people who can meet with us, see the place and commit to this wonderful home by July 1st. Move-in costs: 1st month, last month, security + broker fee (3/4 rent) = $2625 each.

Please know that the landlord said no to having pets.

In an email, please share a bit about yourself and what appeals to you about this ad.

Thank you for your interest and Good Luck with your housing search! :)

Hannah Hurvitt

Jul 29, 2013, 8:47:49 PM7/29/13
to bch-as...@googlegroups.com
Hello!
This sounds wonderful!
Just wondering if the 2 rooms have already been asked for. Myself and a female friend are looking to move into a rental staring sept 1st. We are both female and in our early 20's.

Thanks very much,
Hannah