Collective House in Providence, RI has 2-3 openings in next 2 months

Azar

Aug 7, 2013, 1:08:22 PM8/7/13
to bch-as...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

My name is azar and I'm from the Maple Syrup Collective House in Providence, RI.

About Us: We're an anti-capitalist, queer-friendly, feminist collective house that seeks to create and build a sustainable and self-sustaining way of life. We are a small collective of 6 members, but that seems to be one of our great strengths! We work on open communication by having regular house meetings. We have a food co-op that we run in our house with members that don't live with us but cook and eat with us! We have a garden and chickens in the backyard, so we get a lot of yummy and fresh food from our little mini-farm. We work together on social justice projects and actively work to address privilege and systems of oppression both inside and outside of our house.

If anyone is interested in possibly joining us this fall or is interested to just hear more about what we do, please feel free to contact me at allyso...@gmail.com or az...@riseup.net. Thanks!

In solidarity,
azar (and the rest of the Maple Syrup Collective)

Sophie Glassman

Aug 8, 2013, 6:46:02 PM8/8/13
to bch-as...@googlegroups.com
Is there a way to take me off the mailing list? Thanks

Sophie Glassman

On Aug 8, 2013, at 6:10 PM, sarah.hun...@gmail.com wrote:

Hello Azar,

I am a french student and I am coming to Boston in September for a six month internship for a research project in Gender and HR. I was wondering if you still have place in your coop for me. I am really existing to join a coop in Boston. I have experienced something quite similar in Paris and India.

I am looking forward for more news,

Sarah.

Charlie DeTar

Aug 19, 2013, 6:26:42 PM8/19/13
to bch-as...@googlegroups.com
Hey Sophie,

The footer text of each email on the list gives instructions for
unsubscribing:

> Groups "Boston Collective House Assembly" group.
> an email to bch-assembly...@googlegroups.com.

Either send a blank email to the address
"bch-assembly...@googlegroups.com", or click the link above.

best,
Charlie
Message has been deleted