Boston Co-op Cluster Design Meeting

Charlie DeTar

Jul 11, 2013, 2:52:26 PM7/11/13
to bch-as...@googlegroups.com
Apologies for cross posting. But we'd love to see all BCHA folks attend!

Date: Monday, July 15, 6-9pm (food provided)
RSVP: te...@intertwinkles.org
Location: Cambridge Democracy Center (near Harvard Square)
Room: the Library

Join us for a gathering to design new ways to work together and make decisions that could help us foster more cooperative communities, realize our collective potential, and more!

Charlie DeTar

Aug 2, 2013, 12:00:17 PM8/2/13
to bch-as...@googlegroups.com
Hey folks,

Thanks to everyone who came to the co-op cluster design meeting two
weeks ago. Apologies for the delay; at long last I've typed up the
notes we took at the meeting:

http://project.intertwinkles.org/projects/consensus/wiki/July_15_Workshop

We talked about a lot of really awesome stuff. Let's keep this
conversation going.

best,
Charlie