Coop Living is Hard - 3/19 discussion 8pm JP

Gabriel Baldwin

Mar 9, 2014, 6:06:17 PM3/9/14
to bcn, bch-assembly
Cooperative living is wonderful for so many reasons but it isn't always easy! Let's share and discus about some of our challenging experiences in coop living. Maybe we will leave with some ideas about ways we can better manage the inevitable ups and downs of living in a coop.

I'm curious what conversations will ensue on this topic. I'm imagining there will be lots of head bobbing and "yeah that has totally happened at my house too" going on.

Hot tea and hard cider will be provided. If you would like to bring something to share it would be welcomed but is not expected to attend.

This meetup is open to both inhabitants of coops and people interested in learning more about them.

Hosted at:
Sunrise Coop
11 Forbes St., Jamaica Plain, MA
Wednesday March 19 @ 8pm to 9:30pm