BCESIS Feedback surveys

kingZ

Jan 5, 2012, 10:15:31 PM1/5/12
to British Columbia Free Open Source Software in Schools
Hi,

This may be old news already, but just in case...
A chance to provide feedback on BCESIS and promote openStudent:

http://bcedplan.ca/actions/technology/bcesis-survey.php
Stakeholder survey: http://app.fluidsurveys.com/s/bc-sis-survey/
Individual survey: http://app.fluidsurveys.com/s/BC-sis-individual-survey/

From what I understand, the survey is open until Jan. 12.

Bill

Gregg Ferrie

Jan 6, 2012, 11:07:08 AM1/6/12
to bcf...@googlegroups.com
Hi Bill thanks very much for sending these links. Each district has an opportunity to register a response to the survey and I am just completing ours. I am personally going to register a response which reiterates the response from our district. When I have it completed I will post to the openStudent.ca website and anyone who wants can have a chance to review and comment.

This is our chance to have a voice in letting the Ministry know a community-built made-in-BC-for-BC SIS is the answer.

regards and a very Happy New Year

gregg

Gregg Ferrie, MSc-IS, ICP
Director of Information Technology
School District No. 63 (Saanich)
Office (250) 652-7311
Cell (250) 580-6840

Gregg Ferrie

Jan 7, 2012, 6:43:12 PM1/7/12
to bcf...@googlegroups.com
You can now view our response to the BCeSIS survey on the openStudent.ca website. Please feel free to plagiarize and/or comment.

http://openstudent.ca/

A slightly updated version with some grammatical fixes should be up before long.

cheers

Gregg Ferrie, MSc-IS, ICP
Director of Information Technology
School District No. 63 (Saanich)
Office (250) 652-7311
Cell (250) 580-6840

Alishams Hassam

Jan 9, 2012, 4:18:23 AM1/9/12
to bcf...@googlegroups.com
Hi, the link to the pdf openstudent.ca is broken, however the link under "read more" works. It's only missing an "_1" at the end.

Gregg Ferrie

Jan 9, 2012, 12:43:25 PM1/9/12
to bcf...@googlegroups.com
thanks Alishams .... fixed