2Cor 4:15 Be Thankful for God's Grace

bcbs...@yahoo.com

Jan 24, 2024, 6:42:51 AMJan 24
to Bcbsr
Be Thankful for God's Grace

2Cor 4:15 All this is for your benefit, so that the grace that is reaching more and more people may cause thanksgiving to overflow to the glory of God.

The labor and difficulties faced by those who minister is intended to benefit not simply themselves but for all those who are touched by their labor. And what is primarily desired in return is simply thanksgiving to God. The Lord says to the righteous, "Call upon me in the day of trouble; I will deliver you, and you will honor me." Ps50:15 and in the same Psalm "He who sacrifices thank offerings honors me, and he prepares the way so that I may show him the salvation of God." Ps 50:23 God wants us to experience his grace and in return to thank God, acknowledging Him. Later Paul talks about this effect with regards to the practice of generosity, when he says, "You will be made rich in every way so that you can be generous on every occasion, and through us your generosity will result in thanksgiving to God. This service that you perform is not only supplying the needs of God‘s people but is also overflowing in many expressions of thanks to God." 2Cor 9:11,12 Now "give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God‘s will for you in Christ Jesus." 1Th 5:18