3rd Annual FIRST ROBOTICS SHOWCASE --- THIS SATURDAY

Ken Mayers

May 12, 2016, 8:23:48 PM5/12/16
to Academy After Hours
Calling all science and technology enthusiasts:

3rd Annual FIRST ROBOTICS SHOWCASE   ---   May 14th from 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM at the Ridgewood George Washington Middle School Gym.

Get ready to see the future? Watch, learn, and play with robots or bring your own to share!

Experience the amazing feeling of meeting New Jersey’s best teams in all age groups: Jr. FLL (elementary level), FLL (middle school level), FTC, and FRC (high school level)

Participate in our raffles, fun activities, and get awesome prizes.

Old or young, big or small, we have fun for everyone.

WHERE: George Washington Middle School New Gymnasium - 155 Washington Pl. Ridgewood, NJ
WHEN: Saturday May 14th 1:00-3:00 PM
WHO: All kids, families, and friends
WHAT: FIRST Robotics Challenge, FIRST Tech Challenge, FIRST Lego League, Junior FIRST Lego League

Many robotics teams will present their robots and interact with the public.

COST: FREE

COME AND EXPERIENCE THE FUTURE!

Link to the flier: https://goo.gl/JvKVhy

Link to the brochure: https://goo.gl/9nniUP