Link to apply for scholarships for the Fall 2012 Academy After Hours program

Academy_AfterHours

Sep 20, 2012, 11:17:01 AM9/20/12
to bca...@googlegroups.com
Greetings!

We would like to invite all of our students to apply for scholarships for Academy After Hours (AAH) courses that have sufficient enrollment to run and are not full. We reserve at least one spot in each course for scholarships. Families can submit separate applications for each of their children.

Here is a link to the online application for scholarships for the Fall 2012 Academy After Hours program:

http://bit.ly/aah-scholar

The Academy After Hours (AAH) is committed to providing children with access to a wide variety of educational enrichment opportunities. No child should be denied the opportunity to partake of these experiences due to financial need. To that end, AAH is proud to offer educational scholarships to children who have a demonstrated financial need. Every student who participates in our survey will not only be considered for needs-based support, but will also be entered in a lottery for additional educational scholarships (not need-based) from the Academy After Hours.

Further details about our criteria for awarding scholarships are available at the link above.

Best wishes,

Ken Mayers