Local Municipal Forums

1 view

HopsNBarley

Apr 3, 2007, 7:42:24 PM4/3/07
I am sorry to spam your group - this is a one time thing...promise.

I want to invite you to join in conversation about your city at
www.CanadiansTalk.ca. It's a forum I put together so Canadians can share
and discuss information about their local communities with other communities
across Canada. Please stop by, register and voice your opinion.

There's no advertisement on it, so you won't be bugged with flashing
screens, sorry for spamming, but I don't know any other way to get the word
out to everyone.

Thanks,

Glenn