Kmdf Hid Minidriver For Touch I2

Silvia Godown

Dec 9, 2023, 9:58:06 AM12/9/23
KMDF HID Minidriver for Touch I2C Device: What You Need to Know

If you have a device that uses a touch screen, such as a tablet or a laptop, you may need to install a driver that enables the touch functionality. One of the drivers that you may encounter is the KMDF HID Minidriver for Touch I2C Device. This driver is developed by Silead, a company that specializes in human interface devices. In this article, we will explain what this driver is, how to download and install it, and how to troubleshoot and update it.

What is KMDF HID Minidriver for Touch I2C Device?

KMDF HID Minidriver for Touch I2C Device is a driver that allows your device to communicate with the touch screen controller via the I2C bus. I2C stands for Inter-Integrated Circuit, which is a serial communication protocol that allows multiple devices to share data. HID stands for Human Interface Device, which is a type of device that allows users to interact with computers. KMDF stands for Kernel-Mode Driver Framework, which is a set of tools and libraries that simplifies the development of kernel-mode drivers.

Kmdf Hid Minidriver For Touch I2

DOWNLOAD https://t.co/JgrHlcB3R4

This driver is compatible with Windows 10 and later versions, and supports various hardware IDs, such as ACPI\MSSL0017, ACPI\MSSL1680, and ACPI\MSSL168A. You can find the hardware ID of your device by going to Device Manager, expanding the Human Interface Devices category, right-clicking on the KMDF HID Minidriver for Touch I2C Device, and selecting Properties. Then, go to the Details tab and select Hardware Ids from the drop-down menu.

How to Download and Install KMDF HID Minidriver for Touch I2C Device?

There are two ways to download and install KMDF HID Minidriver for Touch I2C Device: manually or automatically. The manual method requires you to find the correct driver version for your device and operating system, download it from a trusted source, and install it following the instructions. The automatic method requires you to use a software tool that can scan your device, find the best driver for it, and install it with one click.

One of the trusted sources where you can download KMDF HID Minidriver for Touch I2C Device manually is Treexy.com. Treexy.com is a website that provides various drivers for human interface devices, including Silead KMDF HID Minidriver for Touch I2C Device. You can visit their website and search for your driver by name or hardware ID. Then, you can select the driver version that matches your operating system and download it as an INF file. To install it, you need to go to Device Manager, right-click on the KMDF HID Minidriver for Touch I2C Device, and select Update Driver. Then, choose Browse my computer for driver software and locate the INF file that you downloaded.

One of the software tools that can download and install KMDF HID Minidriver for Touch I2C Device automatically is Driver Fusion. Driver Fusion is a program that can scan your device, detect any outdated or missing drivers, and update them with one click. You can download Driver Fusion from their website and install it on your device. Then, you can run it and click on Scan Drivers. It will show you a list of drivers that need to be updated or installed, including KMDF HID Minidriver for Touch I2C Device. You can select the driver and click on Install Drivers. It will download and install the driver automatically.

How to Troubleshoot and Update KMDF HID Minidriver for Touch I2C Device?

Sometimes, you may encounter some problems with your touch screen functionality, such as unresponsiveness, lagging, or inaccurate input. These problems may be caused by various factors, such as hardware issues, software conflicts, or outdated or corrupted drivers. To troubleshoot these problems, you can try some of the following steps:

Restart your device and check if the touch screen works properly.
Clean your touch screen with a soft cloth and make sure there are no dirt or dust on it.
Calibrate your touch screen by going to Settings > Devices > Touchscreen > Calibrate.
Disable any third-party applications or programs that may interfere with your touch screen functionality.
Uninstall any recent updates or changes that may have affected your touch screen performance.
Roll back your driver to a previous version by going to Device Manager, right-clicking on the KMDF HID Minidriver for Touch I2C Device, selecting Properties > Driver > Roll Back Driver.
Uninstall and reinstall your driver by going to Device Manager, right-clicking on the KMDF HID Minidriver for Touch I2C Device, selecting Uninstall Device > Delete the driver software for this device > OK. Then restart your device and let Windows reinstall the driver automatically.

To update your driver to the latest version, you can use either the manual or the automatic method described above. You can also use Microsoft Update Catalog to find and download the latest driver versions from Microsoft. Microsoft Update Catalog is a website that provides various updates and drivers for Windows devices. You can visit their website and search for KMDF HID Minidriver for Touch I2C Device by name or hardware ID. Then you can select the driver version that matches your operating system and download it as a CAB file. To install it, you need to extract the CAB file using a tool like 7-Zip or WinRAR. Then go to Device Manager > Update Driver > Browse my computer for driver software > Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer > Have Disk > Browse > Locate the extracted INF file > OK > Next.

Conclusion

KMDF HID Minidriver for Touch I2C Device is a driver that enables your device to communicate with the touch screen controller via the I2C bus. It is compatible with Windows 10 and later versions and supports various hardware IDs. You can download and install this driver manually or automatically from various sources such as Treexy.com or Driver Fusion. You can also troubleshoot and update this driver using various methods such as restarting your device, calibrating your touch screen, rolling back your driver, uninstalling and reinstalling your driver, or using Microsoft Update Catalog.

How to Use KMDF HID Minidriver for Touch I2C Device?

Once you have installed KMDF HID Minidriver for Touch I2C Device on your device, you can use it to interact with your touch screen. You can use your fingers or a stylus to perform various gestures, such as tapping, swiping, pinching, zooming, rotating, and so on. You can also use the touch screen to access various features and settings of your device, such as the Start menu, the Action Center, the Settings app, and so on.

To customize your touch screen experience, you can go to Settings > Devices > Touchscreen. Here you can adjust some options, such as:

Change the touch feedback: You can choose how your touch screen responds when you touch it. You can select between visual feedback (a small circle appears where you touch), haptic feedback (the device vibrates when you touch it), or both.
Ignore touch input when using a pen: You can enable this option if you want to use a pen on your touch screen without accidentally activating touch gestures with your hand.
Show the touch keyboard when not in tablet mode and there's no keyboard attached: You can enable this option if you want to use the touch keyboard on your device when it is not in tablet mode and you don't have a physical keyboard attached.

What are the Benefits of KMDF HID Minidriver for Touch I2C Device?

KMDF HID Minidriver for Touch I2C Device is a driver that offers several benefits for your device and your touch screen functionality. Some of these benefits are:

It supports multiple touch points: This means that you can use more than one finger or stylus on your touch screen at the same time. This allows you to perform more complex and intuitive gestures, such as pinching, zooming, rotating, and so on.
It is compatible with Windows 10 and later versions: This means that you can use this driver with the latest operating systems and updates from Microsoft. This ensures that your driver is up to date and secure.
It is easy to install and update: You can download and install this driver manually or automatically from various sources, such as Treexy.com, Driver Fusion, or Microsoft Update Catalog. You can also troubleshoot and update this driver using various methods, such as restarting your device, calibrating your touch screen, rolling back your driver, uninstalling and reinstalling your driver, or using Microsoft Update Catalog.

Conclusion

KMDF HID Minidriver for Touch I2C Device is a driver that enables your device to communicate with the touch screen controller via the I2C bus. It is compatible with Windows 10 and later versions and supports various hardware IDs. You can download and install this driver manually or automatically from various sources such as Treexy.com or Driver Fusion. You can also troubleshoot and update this driver using various methods such as restarting your device, calibrating your touch screen, rolling back your driver, uninstalling and reinstalling your driver, or using Microsoft Update Catalog. You can use this driver to interact with your touch screen using various gestures and features. You can also customize your touch screen experience by adjusting some options in the Settings app. This driver offers several benefits for your device and your touch screen functionality, such as supporting multiple touch points, being compatible with Windows 10 and later versions, and being easy to install and update.

How to Uninstall KMDF HID Minidriver for Touch I2C Device?

If you want to uninstall KMDF HID Minidriver for Touch I2C Device from your device, you can do so by following these steps:

Go to Device Manager and expand the Human Interface Devices category.
Right-click on the KMDF HID Minidriver for Touch I2C Device and select Uninstall Device.
Check the box that says Delete the driver software for this device and click OK.
Restart your device and check if the driver is removed.

You may want to uninstall this driver if you encounter some problems with your touch screen functionality, such as unresponsiveness, lagging, or inaccurate input. You may also want to uninstall this driver if you want to install a different driver for your touch screen controller.

How to Reinstall KMDF HID Minidriver for Touch I2C Device?

If you want to reinstall KMDF HID Minidriver for Touch I2C Device on your device, you can do so by following these steps:

Go to Device Manager and click on Action > Scan for hardware changes.
Windows will automatically detect your touch screen controller and install the default driver for it.
If you want to install a specific driver version for your touch screen controller, you can download and install it manually or automatically from various sources, such as Treexy.com, Driver Fusion, or Microsoft Update Catalog.
Restart your device and check if the driver is installed correctly.

You may want to reinstall this driver if you accidentally deleted it or if you want to update it to the latest version. You may also want to reinstall this driver if you want to restore your touch screen functionality after uninstalling a different driver for your touch screen controller.

Conclusion

KMDF HID Minidriver for Touch I2C Device is a driver that enables your device to communicate with the touch screen controller via the I2C bus. It is compatible with Windows 10 and later versions and supports various hardware IDs. You can download and install this driver manually or automatically from various sources such as Treexy.com or Driver Fusion. You can also troubleshoot and update this driver using various methods such as restarting your device, calibrating your touch screen, rolling back your driver, uninstalling and reinstalling your driver, or using Microsoft Update Catalog. You can use this driver to interact with your touch screen using various gestures and features. You can also customize your touch screen experience by adjusting some options in the Settings app. This driver offers several benefits for your device and your touch screen functionality, such as supporting multiple touch points, being compatible with Windows 10 and later versions, and being easy to install and update. You can also uninstall and reinstall this driver if you need to do so for any reason.

Conclusion

In this article, we have explained what KMDF HID Minidriver for Touch I2C Device is, how to download and install it, how to troubleshoot and update it, how to use it, and how to uninstall and reinstall it. We have also discussed the benefits of this driver for your device and your touch screen functionality. We hope that this article has helped you to understand and use this driver better. If you have any questions or feedback, please feel free to leave a comment below.

a8ba361960