Ray Jacobs From B.C. Lions Arrested

9th Commandment

May 9, 2004, 1:19:22 PM5/9/04
Didn't Mervyn Fernandez have a bunch of charges against him years ago?

B.C. Lion busted in Surrey

By Dan Ferguson
Staff Reporter

A star player with the BC Lions is facing drug charges after an arrest
outside a Whalley crack house Wednesday.
Defensive end Ray Jacobs was caught with a substance that looked like
cocaine and in the company of whom police described as three known
prostitutes.
The 31-year-old football player told CTV News it was all a mistake,
and the cocaine found in his car was the property of someone else who
had borrowed his car.
Last night, the Surrey RCMP drug squad raided the Whalley crack house
where the 6'2", 240-pound professional athlete had been arrested.
Police arrested 11 people from inside the rundown house.
Crown Council is now considering drug charges against Jacobs.
- with files from CTV News

Also:

http://www.canoe.ca/NewsStand/WinnipegSun/Sports/2004/05/07/450322.html

gap...@vcn.bc.ca

May 10, 2004, 2:17:43 PM5/10/04
9th Commandment <wi...@ptpwop.com> wrote:
> B.C. Lion busted in Surrey
>
> A star player with the BC Lions is facing drug charges after an arrest
> outside a Whalley crack house Wednesday.

There's an awful lot of shit going down quite regularly in Whalley -- maybe we
should take a note from the Middle East -- and build a security fence around
Whalley!

Your friend,

<+]::-{^(} ("Cyberpope," the Bishop of ROM!)
Ask me how to connect with me in any of 5 Instant Messengers

(Please quote with "gapope wrote...")
-=-
In essentials, unity;
In non-essentials, liberty;
in all things, charity. -- Baxter quoting Augustine
-=-
--
.
from gapope(at)vcn(dot)bc(dot)ca << Official Reply Address for Usenet Post

Loose Cannon

Jan 3, 2024, 11:05:07 PMJan 3
On Sun, 09 May 2004 17:19:22 GMT, 9th Commandment <wi...@ptpwop.com>
wrote:
No doubt if he's hanging out in crack-houses, he must be an old
running buddy of Greg. Hopefully he turned his life around because old
Greg surely did not.