Is NIZKOR Running a Self Serving Endowment Fund Scam? You All be the Judges!

Larry Mondello

Dec 22, 2002, 1:46:15 PM12/22/02
Classic Repost from October 2001.
(Not all links may be active today.)

The following concerns a suspicious Endowment Fund run
by Nanaimo BC resident Ken McVay through this web site:

The Nizkor Project -- Ken McVay Director
P.O. Box 244, Station A
Nanaimo, B.C. V9R 5K9 Canada
1-250-616-9431

On Thu, 4 Oct 2001 15:30:21 +0000 (UTC), <9phvad$1mj1$1...@news.tht.net>
kmc...@veritas.nizkor.org (Kenneth McVay, OBC) wrote:

>In article <3bbcedb0...@news.abccom.bc.ca>,
>Ken Lewis <kle...@netbbistro.com> wrote:
>>On Thu, 04 Oct 2001 00:02:56 -0500, Doc Tavish
>><REMOVEdo...@my-deja.comREMOVE2MAIL-NO-SPAM> wrote:

[...]

>>>BTW when are you going to tell all of us who has received GRANTS from Ken
>>>McVay's Nizkor Endowment Fund? The CCRA will sooner or later be inquiring with
>>>such questions! Care to beat them to the draw vermin? Watch the rodent scurry
:
>>Betcha a $1000 CCRA will never come calling. Want to put your money
>>where your mouth is?
:
Ken McVay now lets the cat out of the bag with:
>That'll be the day. The funny part of all of this is that no-one has
>ever received a penny from the endowment fund...
:
Thanks for the admission! You of course have received money from it have you
not? Do you wish to deny that you receive money from the Nizkor Trust Fund and
the Nizkor Endowment Fund?
:
>after all, the entire point of having one in the first place is to build
>capital which wil generate income at some point in the future.
:
The purpose is to generate income for YOU at some point in the future! Care to
deny it con man?

Nizkor is a run solely by Ken McVay from a backroom of his very own residence.
He has no staff or overhead to speak of. Why should his web site operated from a
private residence have an endowment fund?

Here is Ken McVay admitting his Nizkor is a web site run solely by him:

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=&rnum=2&selm=9ks5as%24r19%241%40news.tht.net
From: Kenneth McVay, OBC (kmc...@veritas.nizkor.org)
Subject: Blubberbury's Bullshit and Blather
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism
Date: 2001-08-08 12:53:05 PST

Ken Lewis writes:

> Ken has already proven otherwise.
>
> The quote you have pasted below was simply never implemented.
> Nizkor was then as it is now - a website. Ken hoped to turn it
> into an organization such as you insist it is but that never
> worked out. Within weeks of that post having been
> made the whole effort to tun it into an organization fell apart.

Indeed it did. Why anyone would post an article that was nearly
five years out of date as if it had relevance is beyond me, but
then, we're dealing with "revisionist scholars" here, so it isn't the
least surprising.

> Thus it remains what it always was. A website run soley by Ken.

Indeed.

~~End of GOOGLE Archival Excerpt~~

Thus we see Ken McVay concurring that Nizkor is "A website run soley by Ken."

In this e-zine article we see Nizkor as being a backroom operation from Ken
McVay's own personal residence:

http://www.geocities.com/dcjarviks/Idler/vIn15.html
(Link active for verification July 12, 2002)

"A Voyage to Nanaimo-- It takes two hours to cross the Georgia Strait by
ferry from Vancouver, British Columbia, another half-hour by jitney from
the Nanaimo terminal to reach the home of Kenneth N. McVay, webmaster for
The Nizkor Project . The address is an ordinary suburban split-level in a
middle-class neighborhood. There is nothing distinctive about its
location. .... I am taken to a back room, filled with computer equipment,
monitors, and books... Seated in front of the array is McVay, apparently a
50-something computer nerd. He is tall, thin, with short hair and glasses,
wired to the world through his ISP. The Nizkor project which McVay runs
from this room in the back of his house... " <END>

Above we see proof that Nizkor is solely run by Ken McVay and that Nizkor is
run from a backroom of the McVay's own home.

Now I ask- Why does a one man operation from a private residence need an
Endowment Fund and a Trust Fund?

>Duh...

Endowment Funds exist to make GRANTS! How many GRANTS has your Nizkor Endowment
Fund made? How does one apply for a GRANT from the Nizkor Endowment Fund?

Are you implying that Canada has a different definition for Endowment Funds and
their operation than the United States has?

Once again proof that Endowment Funds make GRANTS:

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=&rnum=1&selm=lidirtcp51mi1f1ai8f3n20hc3elb7ljp6%404ax.com
From: Doc Tavish (REMOVEdo...@my-deja.comREMOVE2MAIL-NO-SPAM)
Subject: How Many GRANTS has The Nizkor Endowment Fund Made? What ENDOWMENTS Do
and Questions Which NIZKOR's Director Ken McVay Will Not Answer R 10
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism, can.general, can.taxes
Date: 2001-10-01 20:37:44 PST

Short intro: This exchange has been going on for a couple of weeks and I have
yet to have one answer to my questions:

On Sat, 11 Aug 2001 04:54:19 GMT, <3b80b9d6...@news.abccom.bc.ca>
kle...@netbbistro.com (Ken Lewis) wrote:

>On Fri, 10 Aug 2001 23:45:47 -0500, Doc Tavish

Excess headers deleted.

:
>As the sniveling, cowardly Bradshit well knows, there is no endowment fund nor a
>trust fund. Scott Bradbury, a notorious bigot, has never let the truth stand in
>the way of his lies and vicious personal attacks on others.
>
>[snip remainder of this cowards post]

You just can't stand to be proven wrong and you delete the proof that it is you
who "has never let the truth stand in the way of (your) lies and vicious
personal attacks on others."

NIZKOR'S very own web site link refutes your false claim you made: "there is no
endowment fund nor a trust fund" as you brazenly declared above.

Here, once again, to your shame and humiliation:

<FAIR USE INTENDED -- NON-PROFIT>

http://www.nizkor.org/funding.shtml
Click here to learn how to make an exempt donation (Canadian receipt)
http://www.nizkor.org/league-donation.html

The Nizkor Project is pleased to announce its cooperative affiliation
with the League for Human Rights of B'nai Brith Canada....
Donors wishing to use their VISA or MASTER CARD for their donation may
call B'nai Brith directly, at 1-416-633-6224, and advise the receptionist
that they wish to make a donation to the Nizkor Project....

..Please make your donations payable to "The League for Human Rights of
B'nai Brith Canada," and add the words "Nizkor Trust Fund" to the cheque's
memo section. A portion of amounts donated to the Trust Fund is used to
build the Nizkor Endowment Fund. If you prefer that all of your donation
be invested for Nizkor's future needs, please earmark your cheque or draft
with the notation 'For The Nizkor Endowment Fund Only. (All bequests
should be to the 'Nizkor Endowment Fund, Care of The League for Human
Rights of B'nai Brith Canada'.)

Donations over $10.00 will receive a Canadian tax receipt.
[#0235903-43-13]

<STOP>

As a review Ken Lewis mockingly claimed:
>As the sniveling, cowardly Bradshit well knows, there is no endowment fund nor a
>trust fund. Scott Bradbury, a notorious bigot, has never let the truth stand in
>the way of his lies and vicious personal attacks on others.

Whereas NIZKOR'S very own link showed above:
"...add the words "Nizkor Trust Fund" to the cheque's memo section.
A portion of amounts donated to the Trust Fund is used to build the
Nizkor Endowment Fund. If you prefer that all of your donation
be invested for Nizkor's future needs, please earmark your cheque
or draft with the notation 'For The Nizkor Endowment Fund Only.
(All bequests should be to the 'Nizkor Endowment Fund.."

NOW FOR THE QUESTIONS

1) Who are the directors of the NIZKOR ENDOWMENT FUND?
2) Who are the directors of the NIZKOR TRUST FUND?
a) What is the address of the NIZKOR ENDOWMENT FUND and
NIZKOR TRUST FUND so that books may be examined about expenditures?
b) What groups or organizations have been the beneficiaries of
the NIZKOR ENDOWMENT FUND? Name individuals or organizations which received
GRANTS from the Nizkor Endowment Fund for the past four years.
<<Special note July 12, 2002: That question was answered by Ken McVay above when
he stated: "no-one has ever received a penny from the endowment fund">>
3) What are the assets of the NIZKOR ENDOWMENT FUND and the
NIZKOR TRUST FUND?
4) Are either the NIZKOR ENDOWMENT FUND or the NIZKOR TRUST fund
tax-exempt? (We know Ken McVay claims his Nizkor web site is neither a
registered charity nor a non-profit organization.)
5) Is either the NIZKOR ENDOWMENT FUND or the NIZKOR TRUST FUND
on file with the CCRA?
6) Does Ken McVay personally receive any monies or other assets or financial
perks (house, automobile, etc.) from the NIZKOR ENDOWMENT FUND or the
NIZKOR TRUST FUND?

Why won't Nizkor make public any information about its ENDOWMENT FUND?
Other ENDOWMENTS are very open!

Here is The National Endowment for Democracy:
http://www.ned.org/about/about.html

"In these early years, the NED's role was limited to making grants. We viewed
our investment in our earliest grantees (as we do today's grantees) as a
long-term proposition."

<<Doc Tavish comment August 17, 2001: How many GRANTS has the NIZKOR ENDOWMENT
FUND made?>>

National Endowment for Democracy
1101 Fifteenth Street, NW, Suite 700
Washington DC, 20005

<end>

The California Endowment:
http://www.calendow.org/apply/frm_apply.htm

"Applying for a Grant.. The California Endowment awards grants to organizations
and institutions that directly benefit the health and well-being of
Californians.."

The California Endowment also gives address and telephone numbers so they may be
contacted! http://www.calendow.org/contactus/frm_contact.htm

YOU WON'T SEE SUCH COMING FROM THE NIZKOR ENDOWMENT FUND!

PriceWatersCoopers Endowment for the Business of Government
http://endowment.pwcglobal.com/

How to Apply
http://endowment.pwcglobal.com/apply.asp
Grant Award Winners
http://endowment.pwcglobal.com/award.asp

You see the addresses etc. and how to get grants! Does the NIZKOR ENDOWMENT FUND
do this? NO! How does one apply for a GRANT from the NIZKOR ENDOWMENT FUND?
Will NIZKOR publish a list of those who are "Grant Award Winners" like other
ENDOWMENT FUNDS do? NO!

More endowments:

American Floral Endowment
http://www.endowment.org/

11 Glen-Ed Professional Park, Glen Carbon, IL 62034

<end>

The Houston Endowment, Inc.
http://www.houstonendowment.org/

Grant Guidleines:
http://www.houstonendowment.org/frame.htm

" In 1937, Jesse H. and Mary Gibbs Jones created Houston Endowment, naming the
Foundation for the city they called home. The Foundation is governed by a board
of directors and managed by a professional staff who continue to use wealth that
was created within the community to enrich the community.
From the gifts and bequests of Mr. and Mrs. Jones, the Foundation’s assets have
grown to more than $1.5 billion. In the 63 years since Houston Endowment was
established, more than $749 million in grants.."

<<Doc Tavish comment August 17, 2001: How many grants has the Nizkor Endowment
Fund made and what was the dollar amount distributed and to what groups or
individuals?>>

NOW I ASK AGAIN: How many GRANTS has the NIZKOR ENDOWMENT FUND made since its
founding and to what groups and individuals were GRANTS made?

Watch Ken McVay run for cover and watch his minions start a personal attack and
smear campaign again!

Doc Tavish

~~End of GOOGLE Archive~~

In America Endowments exist to make GRANTS such as: "..the NED's role was
limited to making grants..", "Applying for a Grant.. The California Endowment
awards grants to organizations and institutions.." and "..In the 63 years since
Houston Endowment was established, more than $749 million in grants.." as
compared to Ken McVay's Nizkor Endowment Fund which McVay made this comment: "
The funny part of all of this is that no-one has ever received a penny from the
endowment fund."

All of the above fully documented! Does anyone care to justify this obvious
fraud or are Endowment Funds allowed to exist in Canada in which no one can
apply for a GRANT and where no one has ever received a penny from the GRANT?

Ken McVay is enriching HIMSELF alone with his Nizkor Trust and Nizkor Endowment
Funds!

(New supplementary material as of July 12, 2002):

From a current (July 12,2002) GOOGLE.COM Search
http://www.google.com/advanced_search using the following criteria:

Find results:
with all of the words:
with the exact phrase: Endowment Fund
with at least one of the words: Grants Grantees

http://www.google.com/search?as_q=+&num=10&hl=en&ie=ISO-8859-1&btnG=Google+Search&as_epq=Endowment+Fund&as_oq=Grants+Grantees&as_eq=&lr=&as_ft=i&as_filetype=&as_qdr=all&as_occt=any&as_dt=i&as_sitesearch=&safe=images
Searched the web for Grants OR Grantees "Endowment Fund". Results 1 - 10 of
about 30,000.

Examples of returns:

Jewish Community Endowment Fund
... Karen Kaufman Perlman. ... thanks in part to funding from JCEF's Janet
Schultz Teens to Israel Endowment Fund ... Grants in Action Now Accepting
Applications for Grants ... www.sfjcf.org/plannedgiving/index.shtml

Endowment Fund
... Initiatives: As of 2000, the Endowment Fund sponsors and funds the following
ongoing activities: The Marshall Fishwick Travel Grants to Popular Culture ...
www2.h-net.msu.edu/~pcaaca/endowment.html

Index - Wyoming Community Foundation/McMurry Endowment Fund - ...
... Income from endowment to benefit, improve ... of the McMurry Library
Endowment Fund in the Wyoming Community Foundation ... Continuing education.
Grants can be used for ... www-wsl.state.wy.us/slpub/commfoundation/

SLA Endowment Fund Grant - SLA - Special Libraries Association
... SLA Endowment Fund Grant, Share this page! Endowment Fund Grants
Application. ... Revised June 13,2002. SPECIAL LIBRARIES ASSOCIATION.
ENDOWMENT FUND GRANTS. Guidelines. ...
www.sla.org/content/leadership/endowment.cfm

SSMA Teacher Grants
School Science and Mathematics Association. The SSMA Endowment Fund was
established to generate money to support an annual Endowment Grant of $500.00
to an ... www.ssma.org/grants.html

Endowment Funds
Endowment Funds. ... WMU FOUNDATION ENDOWMENTS ... to determine the amounts and
the recipients of grants from ... The Frances V. Grafton Mission Projects
Endowment Fund for ... www.wmufoundation.com/endowment.html

Legacy Fund
... Legacy Fund's Community Endowment Fund is a discretionary pool of funds
designed to provide grants in many areas, with current emphasis being in: ...
www.legacyfundcf.org/community/index.cfm

Endowment Fund Grants
Home > Gifts & Programs > Endowment Fund Grants. Timeline The Medical
Alumni Association established the Medical Alumni Endowment ...
www.med.unc.edu/alumni/MFEGrantsCurrent.htm

<END>

All of the above endowment funds (GOOGLE returned about 30,000 returns for
keywords Grants OR Grantees and "Endowment Fund"."

Compare what other Endowment Funds do compared to what Ken McVay admitted about
his Nizkor Endowment Fund:

http://groups.google.com/groups?safe=images&ie=ISO-8859-1&as_umsgid=9phvad%241mj1%2...@news.tht.net&lr=&hl=en
From: kmc...@veritas.nizkor.org (Kenneth McVay, OBC)
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism
Subject: Re: suggestion on how to shut up loud lout paul kneisel
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2001 15:30:21 +0000 (UTC)

In article <3bbcedb0...@news.abccom.bc.ca>,
Ken Lewis <kle...@netbbistro.com> wrote:
>On Thu, 04 Oct 2001 00:02:56 -0500, Doc Tavish
><REMOVEdo...@my-deja.comREMOVE2MAIL-NO-SPAM> wrote:

[...]

Ken Lewis says this of me, yours truly, Scott Bradbury:
>>>You are a disgusting peice of shit, Bradbury.

I replied to Ken Lewis with:
>>BTW when are you going to tell all of us who has received GRANTS from Ken
>>McVay's Nizkor Endowment Fund? The CCRA will sooner or later be inquiring with
>>such questions!

Ken Lewis then replied with:
>Betcha a $1000 CCRA will never come calling. Want to put your money
>where your mouth is?

That'll be the day. The funny part of all of this is that no-one has
ever received a penny from the endowment fund...

Duh...

~~End of GOOGLE Archive~~

More of Ken McVay's heckling and ridicule when he is confronted with hard questions and notice he won't answer- he can only make personal attacks. Honest people do not behave in such a manner!

Subject: The Fraudulent Nizkor Endowment Fund and Why Haven't Ken Lewis and Ken McVay Replied R_0712
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 12:51:26 -0500

On Thu, 4 Oct 2001 19:33:48 +0000 (UTC), <9pidis$26p9$1...@news.tht.net>
kmc...@veritas.nizkor.org (Kenneth McVay, OBC) wrote:

>From: kmc...@veritas.nizkor.org (Kenneth McVay, OBC)
>Newsgroups: alt.revisionism
>Subject: Re: suggestion on how to shut up loud lout paul kneisel
>Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2001 19:33:48 +0000 (UTC)
>
>In article <3bc5b76b...@news.abccom.bc.ca>,
>Ken Lewis <kle...@netbbistro.com> wrote:
>>On Thu, 4 Oct 2001 15:30:21 +0000 (UTC), kmc...@veritas.nizkor.org
>>(Kenneth McVay, OBC) wrote:
>
>[...]
>
>>>That'll be the day. The funny part of all of this is that no-one has
>>>ever received a penny from the endowment fund...

I am glad to see you admit that no one has been a beneficiary of YOUR Nizkor
Endowment Fund. You also have no provisions for people or organizations to
apply for GRANTS.

>>>after all, the entire point of having one in the first place is to build
>>>capital which will generate income at some point in the future.

The purpose of the income generated by YOUR endowment fund is to enrichen you
and YOU alone and other endowment funds do not operate in the selfish self
serving manner your Nizkor Endowment Fund does. You named some other endowment
funds further down and I will do a GOOGLE search and I will be willing to bet
that they make GRANTS, they make known their addresses etc. which your Nizkor
Endowment Fund does not do!

:
>Nah - you know damned well he's too stupid to get it, so you can troll
>away... if that twit had a brain, he'd be dangerous :-)
>
>BTW - just bought a San Francisco Sourdough culture - it's the real
>thing, makes great bread...
>
>(What do you think he'll do when he discovers the British endowment
>fund, the German endowment fund, the Chinese endownment fund and the
>Russian endowment fund?)

Let us look at each of those endowment funds using GOOGLE Search results
http://www.google.com/advanced_search

British Endowment (Grants)

Here is what I got:

Grants and Fellowships
... Betting on Ideas (Hanson); British Academy Gopher; Carnegie ... Program; JFK
Foundation Grants and Fellowships; John D ... Leadership Fellowships; National
Endowment for the ...
chroma.med.miami.edu/research/some_grants.html

GrantsWeb
... E-Mail Links). National Endowment for the Arts: ArtsEdge. ... of Health
Research; Grants & Funding Opportunities ... and Technology; The British
Academy; British Association ...
www.srainternational.org/cws/sra/resource.htm

JAPAN FOUNDATION ENDOWMENT COMMITTEE
... British Association for Japanese Studies (BAJS ... HOW TO APPLY FOR GRANTS.
Timetable. The Committee considers ... Secretary The Japan Foundation Endowment
Committee c/o ... www.shef.ac.uk/cpo/jfec/

GRANTS AND FUNDING SOURCESGRANTS AND FUNDING SOURCES
... Program and Fulbright IIE Grants The National Endowment for the Arts The
National Endowment for the Humanities ... Resource Center The British Academy
Council for ... www.music.princeton.edu/chant_html/grants.html

NYU/GSAS Grants In Graduate Studies - Postgraduate and ...
... of Truckstop Operators (NATSO) - Grants; National Endowment for the
Humanities Reference ... Studies Fellowships; Newberry-British Academy
Fellowships for ...
www.nyu.edu/pages/gsas/GIGS/gsas/postgraduate/

Health Research - BCHRF Index Page
... org, Health Research for British Columbia Next Heading. ... to facilitate
CIHR activities; Moore Endowment Continues to Grow. ... RESEARCH GRANTS
AVAILABLE: Studentship (TBD ... www.bchrf.org/home.htm

Funding Resources in the Humanities
... for the Arts. National Endowment for the Humanities. National ... Hagley
Museum and Library Grants for research in the ... Relations, University of
British Columbia. ... ls.berkeley.edu/dept/townsend/hum_funding_sites_top.html

NEA International Partnerships Office: Funding Opportunities
... Organizations. The FY 2002 Grants to Organizations Guidelines ... Exchange,
and the British American International Training ... The Arts Endowment continues
to work in ... arts.endow.gov/partner/International.html

Libraries/Bibliographies/Museums (051)
... Library Association: Fellowships and Grants. The Huntington:
Huntington-British Academy Fellowships for ... Research Fellowships. National
Endowment for the ... www.ats.edu/faculty/subind/librarie.htm

<end>

There are many more and I invite one and all to do what I did. All of those
endowments make GRANTS. Ken McVay's Nizkor Endowment Fund does NOT make GRANTS
nor is there a way to apply for a GRANT!

German Endowment Fund Grants and what GOOGLE returns:

More or less the same thing and it is so for all endowments Ken McVay named!

Why doesn't your Nizkor Endowment Fund award GRANTS Ken McVay? What is the
purpose of building that trust and endowment fund you have if there are never to
be any GRANTEES? The only person who will receive the money is YOU!

To Ken McVay's shame here is another post in which I named Endowment Funds
in his area which exist and do make grants.

Subject: Re: Regarding The Endowment Funds Nizkor's Ken McVay Brought Up - They Make GRANTS Which The Nizkor Endowment Does NOT!
Date: Sat, 06 Oct 2001 14:18:36 -0500

>On Thu, 4 Oct 2001 19:33:48 +0000 (UTC), <9pidis$26p9$1...@news.tht.net>
>kmc...@veritas.nizkor.org (Kenneth McVay, OBC) wrote:
>
>>From: kmc...@veritas.nizkor.org (Kenneth McVay, OBC)
>>Newsgroups: alt.revisionism
>>Subject: Re: suggestion on how to shut up loud lout paul kneisel
>>Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2001 19:33:48 +0000 (UTC)
>>
>>In article <3bc5b76b...@news.abccom.bc.ca>,
>>Ken Lewis <kle...@netbbistro.com> wrote:
>>>On Thu, 4 Oct 2001 15:30:21 +0000 (UTC), kmc...@veritas.nizkor.org
>>>(Kenneth McVay, OBC) wrote: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>>
>>[...]

Your Nizkor Endowment Fund is in British Columbia as indicated by your address
given from a Whois search on your nizkor.org
http://www.geektools.com/cgi-bin/proxy.cgi renders nizkor.org as:

Registrant:
The Nizkor Project
P.O. Box 244, Station A
Nanaimo, BC V9R5K9 CA

Administrative Contact:
McVay, Kenneth KMC...@VERITAS.NIZKOR.ORG
P.O. Box 244, Station A
Nanaimo, BC V9R5K9 CA
416-966-0461

Record created on 07-18-1996
Record expires on 07-17-2002
Database last updated 10-06-2001 10:55:18 AM

<end>

Thus we have established that ALL of the contacts for Nizkor are Ken McVay
and that his NIZKOR.ORG is based in British Columbia, Canada.

Here is what GOOGLE returned on other endowment funds based in British
Columbia Canada and notice they aren't operated in the manner Ken McVay's
Nizkor Endowment Fund is.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=British+Columbia+Endowment+Fund+Grants&btnG=Google+Search

www.bog.ubc.ca/may95min.txt
... Endowment Deed 2. British Columbia Bond Dealers ... to the Rheumatology
Research Endowment Fund. CARRIED. Preliminary ... on research grants for periods

Government of British Columbia - Summary of Responsibilities
... Responsibilities Government of British Columbia. PREMIER. MINISTER OF ...
Leading Edge Endowment Fund Board; BC college ... grants
www.gov.bc.ca/bcgov/popt/summary/

Financial Aid and Awards
... Bursaries and grants are available to ... Club Bursary Endowment Fund. ...
Rosemary Keene, this endowment provides annual ... British Columbia Student
Assistance ... www.ola.bc.ca/services/financial.html

www.legis.gov.bc.ca/1994/1st_read/gov14-1.txt
... date. Explanatory Notes British Columbia Endowment Fund Act ... from the
Endowment Fund. Freedom of ... the obligation to fund 1/2 of ... provides for
grants

Community Foundations
... ability to increase endowment levels ... foundations in British Columbia
that have status ... Board for grants ... establishing a fund
www.cbt.org/spending/Basin%20Initiatives/CommunityFoundations.htm

Federation News
... with the British Columbia Historical Federation named ... from an endowment
could be ... the publication fund and include ... themes; matching grants to
libraries ... www.bchf.bc.ca/fed.html

Grants and Fellowships
... Ideas (Hanson); British Academy Gopher; ... Grant Support (Columbia);
Harvard Law ... Penn); National Endowment for Humanities ... Research Grants;
Public ... Grant Fund chroma.med.miami.edu/research/some_grants.html

Natural Resources Canada Press Release: 2001/--a
... $125-million endowment was made to ... costs. The Fund also provides ...
pilot project grants for initiatives ... GMEF: Abbotsford, British Columbia - .
www.nrcan.gc.ca/hqlib/2001fcmea.htm

Grant Guidelines
... strategic or fund raising plans ... includes awarding grants to new ...
British Columbia ... Endowment funds ...
www.wilburforce.org/htguide1.htm

Chalmers Fund for the Crafts
... income from the endowment is made available ... income of the Fund to make
$50 ... $39,500 of grants to be made ... Michael Grace (British Columbia)
www.canadacouncil.ca/archival/ccnews/co9820-e.htm

Endowments
... Foundation is a fund that earns interest ... applied outcomes. All endowment
grants were made on ... UNIVERSITY OF BRITISH COLUMBIA, Faculty of Commerce ...
www.landcentre.ca/foundation/aboutus/endowments.html

1996 Budget Report C (Province of British Columbia)
... met because BC Endowment Fund proceeds intended to ... of sinking fund
balances for ... demand for British Columbia debt securities ... may provide
grants or other ... www.fin.gov.bc.ca/archive/budget96/96rpt_c.htm

NLS Funding BC 1995-96
... provincial cost-shared grants program will be ... Vancouver BC V7P3J3.
Endowment Fund Research. Northwest ... www.nald.ca/nls/nlsfund/fndbc96.htm

I wonder what they would think as well as CCRA that an endowment fund exists
which does not make GRANTS nor has a way of applying for a GRANT. I wonder if
they will think FRAUD? What do you think Slick McVay?

Paul Kneisel

Dec 23, 2002, 9:56:07 PM12/23/02
On 22 Dec 2002 18:46:15 GMT, monde...@hotmailSPAMmeNOT.com a ostensibly
new poster with the nym Larry Mondello
<3e060...@news2.uncensored-news.com> republishes Scot Bradbury rants.
Gee, one wonders who the strange poster could be. Could it be ... Eric
Cartman?

Edeiken v. Bradbury: Affidavit of Sara Salzman
<http://www.anti-fascism.org/special/cyberstalking/bradbury-evb-salzman.html>