Any BC cyclists still around?

1 view

Király

Jan 10, 2021, 4:16:15 PM1/10/21
This used to be such a lively group. 15 years ago.

--
K.

Lang may yer lum reek.

The Bjornsdottirs

Oct 24, 2023, 9:17:23 AM10/24/23
Hi Kiraly,

I just logged on here for the first time in Thunderbird yesterday morning! Then Thunderbird updated and decided that I was not welcome.

Are you in a part of the province that gets particularly frosty around this time of year? How do you deal when biking for your errands?

--
Lightning Bjornsson <drago...@chatspeed.net>
Please bear with me, Sylpheed isn't something I'm used to.

Thirty years ago, in the month Eternal September is named after, you paid by the byte. Now it's many gigabytes or more before things get expensive, even on high cost links.

If you don't like long sigs, you can filter them yourself, or you can killfile their known users.