Free cycling training plans

Michel

Mar 6, 2008, 9:18:40 PM3/6/08

Hi All,

If some of you are looking for a structured training plan to get in
shape, but want to do it yourself without a coach, I created a web
site that allows you to create your own plan.

http://www.freetrainingplan.com

You enter the date you want to peak, the date you want to start
training, and workouts will be created for your base, build, race
preparation, and taper phases. And within each phase, you will get a
micro cycle that builds up then has a recovery period.

Thanks,

Michel

jpm...@gmail.com

Jan 14, 2013, 5:49:52 PM1/14/13

excelent !1 will try it

destinati...@gmail.com

May 26, 2014, 5:04:12 AM5/26/14
Are you still maintaining this? I just registered on the site and formed my first training plan. Is it loosely based on Joe Friel's principals? Seems like a very useful tool.