Fwd: [bbsbec2k] Fwd: FW: fwd

11 vues

gaurav mittal

non lue,
6 juil. 2005, 09:12:0506/07/2005
à friends group,anna....@nokia.com,suchet vatish,deepak1 chopra1,chris daus,vikas sharma,bhushan bansal,dilpreet singh,gurbinder singh,vikas goyal,ramandeep singh dhanju,gurbinder singh,raya soraya,amninder rocky,charanpreet singh rai,raman,raman preet,rocky saini,rohit kumar dutta,sarabjit singh,sukhddep singh,varinder kumar sehwag,jasmeek singh sarao,jasleen cheema,vishal(moga) baba,gursimran singh phawa,sonal banga,sukhjeet malhi,sukhinder mangat,satinder pal singh,amit saxena,amninder singh,arshdeep singh,baljeet singh,benny wadhwa,banin...@yahoo.com,manav sohal,sukhdeep singh manku,arsh deep,bbs...@googlegroups.com,bbs...@yahoogroups.com,jaadu bombay,jaspreet singh basra