BBEdit 15 and Private LLM?

Aaron Magill

May 27, 2024, 6:00:00 PMMay 27
to BBEdit Talk
Is there a way to add a private LLM option to the list under Settings:AI Chat Worksheets?

A config file to add in ~/Library/Application Support/BBEdit maybe?

Specifically, I have a local server running ollama, so the API is known, I just need to be able to specify the host and port.

If not consider this a feature request!

--
Aaron

Rich Siegel

May 27, 2024, 6:01:42 PMMay 27
to bbe...@googlegroups.com
You’ll find info here:

R.

On May 27, 2024, at 6:00 PM, Aaron Magill <asmagi...@gmail.com> wrote:

Is there a way to add a private LLM option to the list under Settings:AI Chat Worksheets?
--
This is the BBEdit Talk public discussion group. If you have a feature request or believe that the application isn't working correctly, please email "sup...@barebones.com" rather than posting here. Follow @bbedit on Mastodon: <https://mastodon.social/@bbedit>
---

Aaron Magill

May 28, 2024, 7:20:05 PMMay 28
to BBEdit Talk