Text Factories and BBedit v. 12.6.7?

Charles Meyerson

Jun 1, 2024, 2:13:14 PMJun 1
to BBEdit Talk
Do they work with that version? If so, how to share them from v. 15 to an aging Mac running High Sierra. Or, more generally, how best to share all the preferences and other settings from v. 15 to v. 12?

(Am I right that that 12.6.7 is the latest version that works with High Sierra?)

Thanks, as ever.

CM

Charlie Meyerson

Jun 1, 2024, 2:45:08 PMJun 1
to bbe...@googlegroups.com
Forgot that I asked (and was answered) about this point long ago. Note to self: RTFManual! (It all works!)

> Sharing Application Support & Preferences Data via Dropbox

Sorry—and thanks.

CM

--
This is the BBEdit Talk public discussion group. If you have a feature request or believe that the application isn't working correctly, please email "sup...@barebones.com" rather than posting here. Follow @bbedit on Mastodon: <https://mastodon.social/@bbedit>
---