Removing a page break

Christopher Finazzo

Oct 30, 2023, 9:52:22 AM10/30/23
to BBEdit Talk
How should I write a rule that will apply the correct page dimensions but not insert a break?

I’ve been converting a few old documents, trying to get the last vestiges of Word out from wherever they’ve been hiding on my machine. As written, I'm getting a break in the middle of a table element, which is clearly not the right thing to do.

I think it may have to do with the fact that I originally used the wildcard selector to remove margins and padding, which changes the layout such that it will not fit on a single page.

The affected file.

A WIP is here.