Fwd: different office hours this week for the SOPAs & Accessibility Committee Coordinators

Joseph Wexler

May 6, 2013, 7:08:34 PM5/6/13
to bbcspr...@googlegroups.com

Begin forwarded message:

From: Kaitlyn Custer <kcu...@oberlin.edu>
Date: May 6, 2013, 2:08:25 PM EDT
To: Joseph Wexler <jbwe...@oberlin.edu>, Annelise Giseburt <agis...@oberlin.edu>,  Natali Terreri <nter...@oberlin.edu>, Peter Fogg <pf...@oberlin.edu>,  Daniel Friedman <dfri...@oberlin.edu>, Amy Jackson-Smith <ajac...@oberlin.edu>,  Scott Hulver <shu...@oberlin.edu>, Margaret Nichols <mnic...@oberlin.edu>,  Devin Davis <djd...@oberlin.edu>, Charlotte Landes <cla...@oberlin.edu>,  Sivan Silver-Swartz <ssil...@oberlin.edu>, Tucker Gold <tg...@oberlin.edu>,  Sonia Wurzel <swu...@oberlin.edu>, Anthony Palacio <apal...@oberlin.edu>,  Kye Campbell-Fox <kcam...@oberlin.edu>, Olivia Ebertz <oeb...@oberlin.edu>,  Taylor Greenthal <tgre...@oberlin.edu>, Caroline Meister <caroline...@oberlin.edu>,  Marlena Goodman <mgoo...@oberlin.edu>
Subject: different office hours this week for the SOPAs & Accessibility Committee Coordinators

Hey DLECs,

could you guys please let your co-ops know that the joint SOPA & Accessibility Committee Coordinator office hours for this week will be on tuesday from 4:30-5:30pm in wilder 202 instead of during lunch on wednesday due to the sexual offense policy task force meeting?

(information for that meeting is below:)

thanks!
Kaitlyn Custer
All-OSCA Accessibility Committee Coordinator

All-Campus Discussion of the Preliminary Findings from the Sexual
Offense Policy Task Force

The Sexual Offense Policy Task Force invites all members of the
Oberlin community to hear a presentation and join in discussion of the preliminary findings of the Sexual Offense Task Force.  We will share
information we have learned from community members and describe some of our potential proposals for changing the policy and its
implementation.  The Task Force is eager to share ideas and receive
feedback as we craft recommendations about the policy and education and prevention work on campus.  The discussion will be facilitated by the
Oberlin College Dialogue Center.   Free pizza will be provided.

Wednesday
5/8/13
12 – 1:15 p.m.
West Lecture Hall

Members of the Task Force are:
Alicia Dudziak, ‘13
Eric Estes, Dean of Students
Mary Kay Gray, Associate Dean, Conservatory
Cuyler Otsuka, ‘14
Naomi Pomerantz, ‘13
Meredith Raimondo, Associate Professor
Allison Williams, Director of the MRC/Associate Dean