Shift Change: No hours tomorrow 1-2

Megan MacDonald

May 12, 2013, 10:51:19 PM5/12/13
to bbcspr...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I'm sorry for the late notice, but I'm not going to be able to make my shift tomorrow (Monday) from 1-2. I will reschedule a different hour (probably for Tuesday) and put it on the calendar. Sorry for any inconvenience!

Good luck on finals, y'all.

Megan

Max Gilbane

May 13, 2013, 11:46:03 AM5/13/13
to bbcspr...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys,

Also sorry for the late notice but I can't make it to my 2-3pm shift today (Monday.) Sorry for the inconvenience  I've updated the calendar to reflect the change.

Best of luck studying,

Max

Fajer Saeed

May 13, 2013, 11:47:08 AM5/13/13
to bbcspr...@googlegroups.com
Any idea when the coop closes?

Althea Lamel

May 13, 2013, 12:50:15 PM5/13/13
to bbcspr...@googlegroups.com
Please don't forget to change the calendar because not everyone is and I've been to the co-op several times in the past few days when someone should be there and isn't there and didn't send an email or change the calendar. Honestly, it's really inconsiderate to just not show up for your shifts, finals week or otherwise.
Althea Lamel
Oberlin College '13
English, Jewish Studies

Adrian Jewell

May 13, 2013, 3:10:17 PM5/13/13
to bbcspr...@googlegroups.com
**knock-knock
Adrian Jewell
Oberlin College and Conservatory | Class of 2014
BA/BM | Neuroscience and Piano Performance

Taylor Hoffman

May 13, 2013, 3:27:50 PM5/13/13
to bbcspr...@googlegroups.com
Hey y'all,

Chessy and I got the last Premier order coming in either today or tomorrow. There is lots of special produce- strawberries, lemons, avocados- and some spinach, cucumbers and tomatoes. So, try not to take excessive amount so everyone gets some.

Good luck with finals! whewww!/ whoaaaa!

Loveee,

Food Buyers