Super-commando 8pm TONIGHT!

Rose Hartley

May 16, 2013, 3:13:38 PM5/16/13
to bbcspr...@googlegroups.com
Hey all,

Just a reminder that our super-commando is tonight.
Please show up as close to 8pm as you can. If everyone does, it shouldn't
run much past 9/9:30.
There's really no excuse not to come, so please do!

Let's get this shit done!

Thanks,
--
Rose Hartley

Eloise Reid

May 16, 2013, 3:33:37 PM5/16/13
to bbcspr...@googlegroups.com
I have my exam till 9:30 and a fractured arm so I can't make it.

Adrian Rew

May 16, 2013, 6:06:24 PM5/16/13
to bbcspr...@googlegroups.com
I also have a two-hour exam starting at 8

Rose Hartley

May 16, 2013, 6:20:24 PM5/16/13
to bbcspr...@googlegroups.com
Hey all,

A lot of people have said they have exams during supercommando. That's fine, just come once
you're out. I will send out an e-mail when we have finished.
Rose Hartley