Re: Order?

Fajer Saeed

May 13, 2013, 5:54:54 PM5/13/13
to bbcspr...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Y'all,

Can someone please email us when the order is here so we know when to come?

Thanks,

On Mon, May 13, 2013 at 3:27 PM, Taylor Hoffman <thof...@oberlin.edu> wrote:
Hey y'all,

Chessy and I got the last Premier order coming in either today or tomorrow. There is lots of special produce- strawberries, lemons, avocados- and some spinach, cucumbers and tomatoes. So, try not to take excessive amount so everyone gets some.

Good luck with finals! whewww!/ whoaaaa!

Loveee,

Food Buyers

On Mon, May 13, 2013 at 3:10 PM, Adrian Jewell <aje...@oberlin.edu> wrote:
**knock-knock

On Mon, May 13, 2013 at 12:50 PM, Althea Lamel <ala...@oberlin.edu> wrote:
Please don't forget to change the calendar because not everyone is and I've been to the co-op several times in the past few days when someone should be there and isn't there and didn't send an email or change the calendar. Honestly, it's really inconsiderate to just not show up for your shifts, finals week or otherwise.

On Mon, May 13, 2013 at 11:47 AM, Fajer Saeed <fsa...@oberlin.edu> wrote:
Any idea when the coop closes?

On Mon, May 13, 2013 at 11:46 AM, Max Gilbane <max.g...@oberlin.edu> wrote:
Hi guys,

Also sorry for the late notice but I can't make it to my 2-3pm shift today (Monday.) Sorry for the inconvenience  I've updated the calendar to reflect the change.

Best of luck studying,

Max

On Sun, May 12, 2013 at 10:51 PM, Megan MacDonald <mmac...@oberlin.edu> wrote:
Hi all,

I'm sorry for the late notice, but I'm not going to be able to make my shift tomorrow (Monday) from 1-2. I will reschedule a different hour (probably for Tuesday) and put it on the calendar. Sorry for any inconvenience!

Good luck on finals, y'all.

Megan

Althea Lamel
Oberlin College '13
English, Jewish Studies

Adrian Jewell
Oberlin College and Conservatory | Class of 2014
BA/BM | Neuroscience and Piano Performance

Francesca Reinisch

May 13, 2013, 7:08:27 PM5/13/13
to bbcspr...@googlegroups.com
it is coming tomorrow! But I'm not sure what time.