board night at 9 tonight

Jennifer Bower

Apr 11, 2013, 4:05:49 PM4/11/13
to bbcspr...@googlegroups.com
hey guys,

i'll be at board night from 9-9:30.  stop by to talk about the physical accessibility long range plan, the SOPA tier two removal proposal, the LRPC charter proposal, and the proposal to stipend HLECs for serving over winter term.

packet attached!
jenneeee
Board Mtg 041413 pdf.zip

Alex Cho

Apr 15, 2013, 12:48:10 AM4/15/13
to bbcspr...@googlegroups.com
Sorry I won't be able to make my shift tomorrow but I will reschedule

Megan MacDonald

Apr 15, 2013, 1:21:15 PM4/15/13
to bbcspr...@googlegroups.com
Hey all-- I forgot that with this change in schedules, I would have to go grab the key from Wilder (my bad). Sorry if you were here between 1 and 1:10 and found the co-op empty! I am here until 2, so stop by and grab some maple syrup.