Fwd: DLECS: Please read to your membership

Charlotte Landes

Apr 29, 2013, 8:53:40 PM4/29/13
to bbcspr...@googlegroups.com

Some vegans in OSCA has come together to write this letter to all of the current membership of OSCA. This letters come as a result of the outcome of the recent Vegan Co-op caucus. At facilitations, the Board decided that the considerations were more of suggestions for individual co-ops than considerations for all of OSCA to discuss, so we decided to instead present these concerns in a letter.

We would appreciate it if you could take the time during a meal to read the contents of this letter. If you are not amenable to this or do not have available meals to discuss it, we would like you to forward the letter to your membership. The letter is attached to this email.

In cooperation,
Evan Cameron

--
--------
Evan Cameron

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are private and may contain protected information. It is for the intended recipient(s) only. If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail, please notify the sender by replying to it, and delete the original message. If you are not the intended recipient you may not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print, or rely on this e-mail. If you are the intended recipient, seek permission before providing the content of or attachment(s) to this e-mail to third parties.

--
Charlotte Landes
Student Senate- SFC Co-Chair

VeganAccessibilityLettertoDLECs.pdf