Fwd: All-Campus Discussion of the Preliminary Findings from the Sexual Offense Policy Task Force

Joseph Wexler

Apr 22, 2013, 7:35:28 PM4/22/13
to bbcspr...@googlegroups.com

Begin forwarded message:

From: Amy Campbell <acam...@oberlin.edu>
Date: April 22, 2013, 5:33:08 PM EDT
To: Scott Hulver <shu...@oberlin.edu>, Marlena Goodman <mgoo...@oberlin.edu>,  Amy Jackson-Smith <ajac...@oberlin.edu>, Kye Campbell-Fox <kcam...@oberlin.edu>,  Peter Fogg <pf...@oberlin.edu>, Daniel Friedman <dfri...@oberlin.edu>,  Sonia Wurzel <swu...@oberlin.edu>, Margaret Nichols <mnic...@oberlin.edu>,  Annelise Giseburt <agis...@oberlin.edu>, Taylor Greenthal <tgre...@oberlin.edu>,  Sivan Silver-Swartz <Sivan.Sil...@oberlin.edu>, Olivia Ebertz <oeb...@oberlin.edu>,  Natali Terreri <nter...@oberlin.edu>, Caroline Meister <cmei...@oberlin.edu>,  Anthony Palacio <apal...@oberlin.edu>, Devin Davis <djd...@oberlin.edu>,  Charlotte Landes <cla...@oberlin.edu>, Joseph Wexler <jbwe...@oberlin.edu>
Subject: Fwd: All-Campus Discussion of the Preliminary Findings from the Sexual Offense Policy Task Force

Hey DLECs,

Could you forward this to your coops?

Thanks!
- Amy, Laura, and Adrian (the SOPAs)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Alicia Dudziak <adud...@oberlin.edu>
Date: Mon, Apr 22, 2013 at 5:29 PM
To: Amy Campbell <acam...@oberlin.edu>, Laura Nuckols <lnuc...@oberlin.edu>, Adrian Bennett <aben...@oberlin.edu>

Hey SOPAs,

Could you send this info to the coops?

Thank you!!
Alicia

All-Campus Discussion of the Preliminary Findings from the Sexual
Offense Policy Task Force

The Sexual Offense Policy Task Force invites all members of the
Oberlin community to hear a presentation and join in discussion of the
preliminary findings of the Sexual Offense Task Force.  We will share
information we have learned from community members and describe some
of our potential proposals for changing the policy and its
implementation.  The Task Force is eager to share ideas and receive
feedback as we craft recommendations about the policy and education
and prevention work on campus.  The forum will be facilitated by the
Oberlin College Dialogue Center.   Free pizza will be provided.

Wednesday
5/8/13
12 – 1:15 p.m.
West Lecture Hall

Members of the Task Force are:
Alicia Dudziak, ‘13
Eric Estes, Dean of Students
Mary Kay Gray, Associate Dean, Conservatory
Cuyler Otsuka, ‘14
Naomi Pomerantz, ‘13
Meredith Raimondo, Associate Professor
Allison Williams, Director of the MRC/Associate Dean

--
Amy Campbell
Oberlin Student Cooperation Association