10.3

Jeffrey D. Stark

Jan 10, 2015, 12:20:41 PM1/10/15
to bbac...@googlegroups.com

Any1 else running 10.3 ?

I’ve tried it on both the passport and classic and it has this strange lag that makes 2-3 seconds (and sometime longer) delays between screen reader gesture and reading.    It’s almost unusable.

ad...@bhokray.com

Jan 10, 2015, 10:04:29 PM1/10/15
to bbac...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for sharing. I shall not update my q10 to 10.3 incase if any update comes. Am happy with my screenreader now.

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.
I’ve tried it on both the passport and classic and it has this strange lag that makes 2-3 seconds (and sometime longer) delays between screen reader gesture and reading.    It’s almost unusable.

Jeffrey D. Stark

Jan 11, 2015, 12:29:44 AM1/11/15
to bbac...@googlegroups.com

We timed it and when doing a swipe right … it took 4 seconds the 1st time … and 6 seconds the 2nd time… to respond