my new blackberry q10

Suman Bhokray

Dec 18, 2014, 1:39:01 AM12/18/14
to bbac...@googlegroups.com
hi at last i boughtQ10 last weak.
as soon as i unbox the phone i was happy with the look and feel of the
phone.
the divise is heavy but I like the build quality.
It has got volume controls and convenience key on the rite side on the
phone. Charging and mini HDMI ports on to its left.
There is a power/lock button on the top.
The phone dint came with an screenreader installed. I have to update the
phones software to get the screenreader.
I could update and turn on the screenreader with the help of my wife.
Remarks after using the phone for a weak.
1. The home screen is not so comfortable to use.
2. Can only minimize the applications. cant close them with the
screenreader on.
3. Scrolling on the screen is not that easy.
4. Ansering and ignoring calls need lot of trials.
5. Blackberry hub is easy to use and very helpful.
6. Cant listen to the incomeing number again. if you miss to here it ones.
7. Facebook and skype is not accessible.
I will let you know more about the phone after using it for one more weak.
Mean while I would like to know is there any one else in this group who
is using q10.
Wishes
Suman Bhokray

Suman Bhokray

Dec 18, 2014, 1:40:51 AM12/18/14
to bbac...@googlegroups.com

Jeffrey D. Stark

Dec 20, 2014, 3:02:37 PM12/20/14
to bbac...@googlegroups.com
I've got access to a Q10

Faisal Malik

Dec 20, 2014, 3:32:02 PM12/20/14
to bbac...@googlegroups.com
Just update your OS, then all going fine.

ad...@bhokray.com

Dec 20, 2014, 4:50:40 PM12/20/14
to bbac...@googlegroups.com
It says the os is up to date

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.
Dec 21, 2014, 11:27:53 AM12/21/14
to bbac...@googlegroups.com
I have the latest update, it's still not usable for everyday use

John Hayman

Jan 7, 2015, 4:27:01 PM1/7/15
to bbac...@googlegroups.com
To close an application.  First minimize it.  Then double tap with two fingers.

Make sure you have the latest version of the Facebook application, there have been some accessibility improvements in more recent releases.

ad...@bhokray.com

Jan 9, 2015, 2:49:13 PM1/9/15
to bbac...@googlegroups.com
Thanks a lot. Now I can close the apps. Ansering and ending the calls it not that easy. Do you have any tips for that?

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.