Blackberry screen reader

瀏覽次數:20 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Christian

未讀,
2014年4月23日 下午1:09:012014/4/23
收件者:bbac...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,
So has anyone listened to the little demo of the Blackberry screen reader I did a few days ago?
What did you think of it?
Just interested in comments.
Many thanks,
Cjhristian

Suman Kumar Bhokray

未讀,
2014年4月23日 下午2:10:132014/4/23
收件者:bbac...@googlegroups.com
Hi first I would like to thank u for the recording. U gave me this recording at the rite time cause I am planning to by one soon. I dint listen to the audio complitely since I was busy with my office. I shall comment on that soon. So far for the first 10min audio I can rate +100 percent. Thank you again for the recording.
Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel

Angela Delicata

未讀,
2014年4月23日 下午2:42:272014/4/23
收件者:bbac...@googlegroups.com
I lost it unfortunately. could you please send it again?
Many thanks in advance.
Angela from Italy

Il 23/04/2014 20:10, Suman Kumar Bhokray ha scritto:
> Hi first I would like to thank u for the recording. U gave me this recording at the rite time cause I am planning to by one soon. I dint listen to the audio complitely since I was busy with my office. I shall comment on that soon. So far for the first 10min audio I can rate +100 percent. Thank you again for the recording.
> Sent from BlackBerryŽ on Airtel

Christian

未讀,
2014年4月23日 下午4:53:272014/4/23
收件者:bbac...@googlegroups.com
HI Angela,
You can get it at:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/7o7t32apde2rb0l/BlackberryScreenReaderDemo.mp3
Best regards,
Christian

On 2014-04-23 at 20:42 Angela Delicata wrote:

>I lost it unfortunately. could you please send it again?
>Many thanks in advance.
>Angela from Italy
>

>Il 23/04/2014 20:10, Suman Kumar Bhokray ha scritto:
>> Hi first I would like to thank u for the recording. U gave me this
>recording at the rite time cause I am planning to by one soon. I dint
>listen to the audio complitely since I was busy with my office. I shall
>comment on that soon. So far for the first 10min audio I can rate +100
>percent. Thank you again for the recording.
>> Sent from BlackBerryŽ on Airtel

Christian

未讀,
2014年4月23日 下午4:54:462014/4/23
收件者:bbac...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
Many thanks for your comments!
And as I said, if you awnt me to demo something else on it just let me know.
Best regards,
Christian

Angela Delicata

未讀,
2014年4月24日 凌晨3:18:352014/4/24
收件者:bbac...@googlegroups.com
thanks! I'm curious to listen to it!
Ciao!
Angela from Italy

Il 23/04/2014 22:53, Christian ha scritto:
> HI Angela,
> You can get it at:
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/7o7t32apde2rb0l/BlackberryScreenReaderDemo.mp3
> Best regards,
> Christian
>

> On 2014-04-23 at 20:42 Angela Delicata wrote:
>
>> I lost it unfortunately. could you please send it again?
>> Many thanks in advance.
>> Angela from Italy
>>

>> Il 23/04/2014 20:10, Suman Kumar Bhokray ha scritto:
>>> Hi first I would like to thank u for the recording. U gave me this
>> recording at the rite time cause I am planning to by one soon. I dint
>> listen to the audio complitely since I was busy with my office. I shall
>> comment on that soon. So far for the first 10min audio I can rate +100
>> percent. Thank you again for the recording.
>>> Sent from BlackBerryŽ on Airtel
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄