my blackberry Q10 became unuseble

Suman Bhokray

Feb 26, 2015, 2:04:43 AM2/26/15
to bbac...@googlegroups.com
hi friends.
my phone has an firmware update today.
it was of around 1.2gb.
after the update my phone needs an restart. i have done so.
after the restart my screenreaders voice has changed and it became very
slow to use the phone.
my phone is unuseble now. there is aroung 10scc lag after tuching the
screen.
plz help me. tell me what to do now.
thanks in advance
waiting for your replys
wishes
Suman Bhokray

Jeffrey D. Stark

Feb 26, 2015, 8:09:28 AM2/26/15
to bbac...@googlegroups.com
This is likely the 10.3 update I had mentioned. I have not found a way to resolve this.

Faisal Malik, Ssi.

Feb 26, 2015, 10:18:50 AM2/26/15
to bbac...@googlegroups.com
Backup data with bb link, Wipe then all work fine.

Feb 26, 2015, 4:57:00 PM2/26/15
to bbac...@googlegroups.com
Does this bring him back to v10.2 ? Because if it's staying on 10.3 that would likely not resolve the problem.

Suman Bhokray

Feb 27, 2015, 1:16:08 AM2/27/15
to bbac...@googlegroups.com
slowly am getting used to it.
but stil the screenreader is not as faster as my old 10.2.1. but its not
that bad to.
reading texts, whats app is a mess.
incomeing call screen is easy now in 10.3.1.
i feel the lag is because of the voice they are using.

Jeffrey D. Stark

Mar 1, 2015, 2:46:48 PM3/1/15
to bbac...@googlegroups.com
I think it's either the voice...
Or the multiple audio sources (i.e. there's some new sounds it uses when events are happening)...
...might be the multi-tasking or multi events that are setting it off.

It was so slow that the 4 of us testing them stopped... I couldn't get used to it. You are a more patient person than I....

Suman Bhokray

Mar 2, 2015, 6:28:03 AM3/2/15
to bbac...@googlegroups.com
what to do. i have to get use to it cause i dont have a second phone.
and its bean not so long i bought this phone paying for it around 600USD
here in india.
i will be waiting for 2more days to here from blackberry. then i shall