RE: [BB Access] latest blackberry OS update and android compatibility.

Loreal Lavigna

Feb 21, 2015, 2:12:48 AM2/21/15
to bbac...@googlegroups.com
We did discuss this previously, however, it is possible the previous author of the prior post in this thread hadn't had a chance to go back and review our archives.

I've played with the newest blackberries available here in the U.S. for my carrier, and unfortunately the newest ones out there being advertised on blackberry.com are not necessarily the newest ones available for major carriers in the U.S.

In terms of processor power/s;eed, I've found that my Android phone is definitely faster and snappier with regard to performance. I'll still continue to moniter blackberry devices however and update anyone should I come across anything worthwhile for here in the U.S. as well as abroad.

Sincerely,
Loreal Lavigna
Medical/Legal Transcriptionist
Phone: (518)330-5188