Test data release

Robert Bossy

Jul 22, 2019, 9:28:28 AM7/22/19
to BB 2019
Dear participants,

the test data is available on the Dataset page. There is one distinct archive for each of the six sub-tasks.

We will accept your submissions until the 29th of July 2019 23:59 AoE. Please refer to the Prediction submission instructions.

In order to validate your submission archive, pull the latest commit of the validation/evaluation tool on GitHub.

We ran the test set through pre-processing tools (tokenization, POS-tagging, parsing, term extraction) and made the result available on the Supporting resources page.

We wish you all a good luck!
Robert Bossy
on behalf of the Bacteria Biotope organizers

Robert Bossy

Jul 24, 2019, 4:32:05 AM7/24/19
to BB 2019
We have received requests to accept multiple runs. We have had a discussion among organizers and decided that each team will be allowed to submit up to two runs for each sub-task.

Please visit the submission instructions that indicate how to submit multiple runs.

Good luck to all participants,
Robert
on behalf of the organizers.