Looking for Internship opportunity

Srikkant .R

Sep 25, 2013, 12:21:05 PM9/25/13
to Bazzingerz
Dear All,

My sister, Abirami, is currently pursing final year of the 5 yr integrated M.Sc course in our college. As you all might know, the course requires them to complete two 6 month internships in their 6th and 10th semesters. She has done her 6th semester internship with E-Bay.

Although placements are happening and she has got full-time job offers, she is still looking for an Internship during the 10th semester (Dec-Jun). I have attached her CV along with the mail.

Kindly let me know if there are any interesting opportunities for engineering internships in your firm.

Thanks & Regards,
Srikkant

Resume_Abirami.doc