Wedding Invitation - Srikkant weds Nandhini

Srikkant .R

Oct 11, 2014, 3:03:21 PM10/11/14
to Bazzingerz

Dear Friends,

Hope you are all doing well!

I thought of starting this mail with some beautiful poetry elucidating the significance of love & marriage, but you would know I dint write it, wont you? J

So, without putting you through that, I feel immense pleasure in announcing that I am getting married to Ms. Nandhini on the 2nd of November 2014 J

Nandhini & I are taking a step forward to begin a wonderful life together and we take heart felt pleasure in inviting you to be a part of the celebrations at our wedding. Please consider this as a personal invitation and make the occasion more special with your august presence!!

Venue: Sri Kamatchi Mahal, #134 C, Arcot Road, Saligramam, Chennai

Reception: Nov 1, 7pm onwards

Wedding: Nov 2, 11am – 12pm

I have attached the invitation with details along with this mail. Please let me know about your travel plans through mail/whatsapp/call & we shall make the necessary arrangements for your stay.

Look forward to meeting you at the reception & wedding.

Kind Regards,

Srikkant

+44(0)7455009576

+91(0)9940012181