Fwd: For Email blasts: PSG Alumni Event in San Francisco Bay Area - Music for Museum

Harini J

Nov 8, 2013, 12:28:24 AM11/8/13
to bazzi...@googlegroups.com, bazzi...@yahoogroups.com
Hi guys,
      Hope everyone is doing good :) We are doing a PSG Tech Alumni event in Bay Area on Feb 8, 2014. Please take a look at the info below. Bay Area folks, this would be a great time to meet up with everyone (both seniors and juniors)!
Please do pass it on to your friends in other batches/years and buy tickets to the event.

Regards,
Harini

A little bit of nostalgia, a few familiar faces, a healthy dose of good food, a generous helping of wonderful music, a remarkable cause and a whole lot of fun and magic. How better to spend a Saturday evening?

Dear Alumni,

We are thrilled to announce a PSG Alumni get together in the Bay Area on February 8, 2014 for a very special cause. Our alma mater is planning to open a one-of-its-kind Science and Technology Museum in Coimbatore to commemorate the birth centenary of our beloved founder, Dr. G.R.Damodaran (GRD). This is a huge undertaking and we are helping to spread awareness for it on a musical night filled with fun, food and music.

We took your encouraging feedback and great reviews from our 2011 Diamond Jubilee event with Tech Music and made it our cornerstone. The Feb 2014 event will feature some of our best Tech Music talent in a grand show we are calling "Music for Museum".

We are hosting this event to spread the awareness of the Dr. GRD Museum efforts and to provide the opportunity for alumni to network. As in 2011, PSG professors and executives from Coimbatore will grace the occasion. Attached is a flyer that gives you a quick snapshot of the event. Please visit the following link for detailed information.

Please continue to visit the site on a regular basis to see our updates leading up to the event.

Please also engage with us on social media by Liking our page on Facebook, Sharing it on LinkedIn and Google Plus, and Tweeting about the event - in short, go bonkers on sharing this with fellow alumni.
Thanks,
Music for Museum Event Team

Music for Museum Flyer.png