Wedding Invitation- Gopi Weds Nive

Gopinath Gokulanathan

Feb 4, 2013, 1:24:13 AM2/4/13
to bazzi...@googlegroups.com
Dear Friends,

Its happening!!! Things are going to change from Feb 15 2013 in my life and my parents are arranging a ceremony to celebrate the same. I have to attend the function as I don't have a choice. I/We would be very happy if you could also join us on this day to put a smile on our face. :)

I will definitely catch up with you for a personal invitation before the wedding date, but in case I do not meet some of you, then, please treat this as a personal invitation

Summary of Events:

14 Feb 2013, 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM - Reception
15 Feb 2013, 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM - Marriage

Venue:
Kokila Kalyana Mandapam, Line Road, Gugai, Salem - 6

Please note my contact number is 9894575849. I will get in touch with you all personally soon.

I am looking forward to see you all soon.

regards
Gopi
Wedding Invitation_Tamil_3.JPG
Wedding Invitation_Tamil_0.JPG