2017 Get together - Your ideas please

Naveen Kumar M

Oct 11, 2015, 1:11:30 AM10/11/15
to bazzi...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys,

Hope everything is going good with your lives.

When 2017 emerges, it would have been 10 years since we passed out of college.

My idea is for all of us to celebrate this occasion in Coimbatore for a get together as a 3 day event (Friday, Saturday and Sunday)

It would be a great opportunity to catch up with our classmates/friends with their families and share our memories from the past.

The reason for sending out a mail this early is to make sure every one including people from abroad can attend this function. This gives enough time to fix the dates and plan our travel well in advance.

Let me know your thoughts on this.

A response from everyone would be appreciated.

Cheers
Naveen

gurus...@gmail.com

Oct 11, 2015, 3:13:13 AM10/11/15
to navee...@gmail.com, bazzi...@googlegroups.com
Great idea da! Will definitely make it.

Guru

Naveen Kumar M

Oct 11, 2015, 12:48:28 PM10/11/15
to gurus...@gmail.com, bazzi...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Guru for the support.

After this 2017 gettogether we are planning to continue this trend yearly or once in two years or so.

It made more sense to keep the first of many events like this in Coimbatore since we have our college memories there.

Moving on we shall be keeping events in different places (or countries). 😜😜

Cheers

Kind Regards
Naveen Kumar M

S Venkata Ramanan