Wedding Invitation :)

Raja Ram Yadhav

Nov 23, 2013, 3:40:49 AM11/23/13
to Raja Ram Yadhav
Hi All,

I would like to invite you for my wedding with Poorani on Dec 9th, 2013 at Ponnusamy Gounder Kalyana Mandapam, Salem. I will be very delighted if you could grace this auspicious occassion with your presence. I have attached my wedding invitation with the mail. Here are the details for your convenience.

Muhurtham:
Date: Dec 9th, 2013 (Monday)
Time: 6:00 AM - 7:30 AM
Salem Reception:
Date: Dec 8th, 2013 (Sunday)
Time: 6:30 PM onwards
SKS Hospital Road,
Near New Bus Stand,
Fairlands,
Salem - 636004.

Reception at Pollachi:
Date: Dec 15th, 2013 (Sunday)
Time: 6:00 PM onwards
Opp to Mariamman Temple,
Kottur Road,
Pollachi - 642001.

Contact Numbers
+919486685758 (Ramakrishnan - Father)
+919655337286 (Narasimman - Brother)

See you all at my wedding :)

Regards,
Raja Ram

Raja Ram Yadhav

Dec 6, 2013, 2:33:07 AM12/6/13
to Raja Ram Yadhav
Hi All,

Since some of you were not able to attend my wedding due to geographical constraints and schedule conflicts, we have arranged for live streaming of the wedding for your convenience. Here is the link http://rightwintv.com/?page_id=8

NOTE: This is just an arrangement for the ones who are really not able to attend my wedding and love to see the wedding. Please do not use this as an excuse for not attending my wedding.

Not attending is not an option :)

Regards,
Raja Ram