thank you!

Jeni Bazil

May 16, 2015, 7:00:32 PM5/16/15
to bazi...@googlegroups.com
Hi there!

I just stumbled upon this, I find this absolutely amazing! I can't wait until it's fully developed! And just so you know my last name is Bazil and one of my passions is coding. I decided to go back to school to pursue a second degree in web development.

I think this is a sign that I made the right choice!

Thank you!

Jeni Bazil
Wichita, KS

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile

Tommi Virtanen

May 16, 2015, 7:15:47 PM5/16/15
to bazi...@googlegroups.com, jbazd...@gmail.com, jbazd...@gmail.com
On Saturday, May 16, 2015 at 4:00:32 PM UTC-7, Jeni Bazil wrote:
Hi there!

I just stumbled upon this, I find this absolutely amazing! I can't wait until it's fully developed! And just so you know my last name is Bazil and one of my passions is coding. I decided to go back to school to pursue a second degree in web development.

Hah! That is funny. The old rule is, any word six letters or shorter means something somewhere, or is a name (often both).

Quick status update: version vectors everywhere! I'm very close to getting the actual sync operation finalized, and hope to reach a point soon where I stop rebasing the commits I have & get to push them out. That's mostly held back by time spent in other FUSE-related activities..