Bazel project: build with "--strict_system_includes=false" fails

Daniel S

Apr 21, 2021, 9:46:07 AMApr 21
to bazel-discuss
Hello,

I'm completly new to bazel, so please be patient.
I try to build pycoral from google coral project. It need some dependencies, witch bazel is fetching at build time.
One of this dependencies claims an error: "this rule is missing dependency declarations for the following files included by......."
The files are on the standard include path on openSUSE (/usr/lib64/gcc/x86_64-suse-linux/7/include). So, I try to build with "--strict_system_includes=false".
The build is started, but this option seems not to reach the dependencies at build time.

How to I avoid this error?

If you need detales logs please feel free to ask for, I don't wan't to flood this post :)

Best Regards

Daniel Spannbauer

Daniel S

Apr 22, 2021, 8:49:19 AMApr 22
to bazel-discuss
Hmmm, cxx_builtin_include_directories seems to be wrong. How can I influence it also for the downloaded dependencies?

Regards

Daniel