Intellij plugin to understand macros

Krish Narukulla

Jul 21, 2021, 12:59:50 PM7/21/21
to bazel-discuss
We have written many macros and few rules as part of pants to bazel migration. How can we teach intellij plugin to process macros. Currently, the plugin complains and lists below errors.

  1. WARNING: errors encountered while analyzing target
  2. Unrecognized attribute 'dependencies' for rule type 'java_library'

Thanks
Krish

Gunnar Wagenknecht

Jul 21, 2021, 1:03:10 PM7/21/21
to Krish Narukulla, bazel-discuss

On Jul 21, 2021, at 18:59, Krish Narukulla <kris...@gmail.com> wrote:

  1. Unrecognized attribute 'dependencies' for rule type 'java_library'
Any chance you are using **kwargs in your macros? If yes, can you try using kwargs.pop('dependencies') to remove it from being passed to java_library?

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht
gun...@wagenknecht.org, http://guw.io/