Bazel Office hours Pilot Program Details

Radhika Advani

Mar 6, 2023, 10:59:22 AM3/6/23
to bazel-discuss

Hi All,

During BazelCon 2022, we enjoyed connecting with our community, contributors and users. Many of you requested more touch points with experts and Bazel eng so you could solve your problems independently. We believe that dedicated office hours will provide the Bazel team & community experts a forum to engage with users and contributors

Details of the Bazel Pilot Office hours program

  1. The office hours pilot program will be scheduled monthly @11 am EST.  To Join click here . Schedule is as follows

    1. March 23rd 11 am EST

    2. April 20th 11 am EST

    3. May 25th 11 am EST

  2. The Bazel Team and Community experts will be available to answer questions

  3. Questions can be submitted via Bazel Office Questionnaire form

  4. Questions will be addressed in the first come - first serve basis

  5. Every question will be allocated 15/20 mins of time. We might not be able to answer all questions so they will roll over to the next session.

  6. If you are not available then we will skip and move on to the next question

  7. Please follow Bazel code of conduct at all times

Our goal is to ensure users with similar problems find answers to questions and can unblock themselves. These sessions do not serve as code review sessions, contributor code review sessions or customer support sessions. We encourage you to participate in this program and do not hesitate to send us feedback for improvements.

Regards,
Radhika