Bzlmod New Inspection Tool Feedback

Andrei-Oliviu Sologon

Apr 28, 2022, 12:56:34 PM4/28/22
to bazel-...@googlegroups.com

I am working on developing an inspection tool for the Bzlmod external module dependency system  (somehow similar to bazel query).

My experience with complex dependency trees is not very vast, therefore I would really appreciate some suggestions on what problems you have encountered and what features may be interesting or useful.

Feel free to suggest improvements on the possible usages as well as on the actual syntax and output of the commands. You can add comments on top of my commands, suggest (complete) replacements for them, or add your new ones.

Here is the link to the Design discussion document.

Thank you,
Andrei