BazelCon 2022 CFP is Open!

Jason Dobies

Aug 31, 2022, 10:35:59 AM8/31/22
to bazel-discuss, bazel-team
Y'all.

Y'ALL.

I got the legal and privacy stuff situated and I'm happy to announce that the BazelCon CFP is open. All of the information can be found on https://conf.bazel.build, but for simplicity I'll include it here as well.

First and foremost, the link to the submission form: https://bit.ly/bazelcon2022cfp

It will run from August 31st until September 16th, with the decisions being sent out roughly a week later to provide enough time for speakers to prepare their talks.

This year, there are 4 possible talk types:
* Technical / Feature Talk (30 minutes) - Main stage talk during the Day 1 track
* Lightning Talk: Technical (10 minutes) - Rapid fire talks covering a variety of technical topics, including Bazel itself, rule sets, or any Bazel-adjacent projects
* Lightning Talk: Product Pitch (10 minutes) - Spotlight for downstream products
* Birds of a Feather (60 minutes) - Deeper dive into specific topics, intended to be interactive with attendees

Feel free to reach out to bazelcon...@google.com with any questions or for help with taking an idea to a full proposal.

Thanks in advance for all of the awesome talks :)

--

Jason Dobies

Developer Relations Engineer

jd...@google.com